We hope you have been able to stay safe and healthy during this unprecedented time, we truly miss seeing you all and look forward to being able to reconnect. Our office has been temporarily closed to routine care since March 17th in accordance with state and federal guidelines; we have been available for emergency care throughout this time. Starting Tuesday May 26th our office will be reopening with expanded hours in order to treat your urgent dental needs. We are expecting to treat routine cleanings and elective treatment after June 8th per Governor Baker’s 4 phase re-opening plan.
Over the past two months the world has learned more about COVID-19. With our new understanding of the virus the CDC has made science-based guidelines for the dental profession to follow. Our office has always taken pride in its compliance to infection control and we want to ensure you of our commitment to continue to do so.
When you come in for your next visit you will notice some changes to our office protocol:
- All patients will be thoroughly screened by phone before your reserved appointment.
- All team members and patients will complete the daily screening procedures to ensure health and wellness.
- We will ask you to stay in your car until your appointment time in order to minimize individuals entering and exiting the building.
- A team member will call you and greet you at the main entrance.
- Companions, unless the patient is a minor or disabled, are asked to remain in their vehicles.
- We ask that patients not bring in any outside food or beverages into the office. This includes personal water bottles.
- As you enter your temperature will be taken and the team member will ask that you wear vinyl gloves, which we will provide for you, during your visit.
- We ask that you follow all the MA Department of Health precautions regarding Covid-19, including washing your hands at home prior to your visit, wearing a mask at all times, and to use social distancing.
- A team member will perform a “disinfectant sweep” by disinfecting all door handles, desk areas, and restrooms with sanitizing wipes will be performed throughout the day.
- We are committed to maintaining OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines within our practice and will ensure all team members are equipped with the PPE required to protect both our patients and our team. As part of our dental family, we value our commitment to deliver quality lifetime dentistry. Thank you for your continued patience as we strive to serve you.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon,
Dr. Mary Ann Garcia
Dr. Allie Barbosa
& the rest of the East Coast Dental Design team.